Communication may be the most important part of any business. It doesn’t matter how great your product if that fact is not communicated to your clients. The right Orlando wireless Wi-Fi setup enhances those vital communications, both between employees and to your customers. Advanced Communications Services of Orlando, Florida, offers the finest in wireless technology, setup, and Installation.
We offer the following great features (and more!) for your business wireless network in the Orlando, Florida, area:
- Point-to-point Networks
- Line-of-sight Networks
- Point-to-Multi Point Networks
- High-quality Routers, Access Points, Client Bridges, and Adapters
- High-Power Transmitters and Extremely Sensitive Receivers for coverage maximization
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Outdoor Broadband
- Wireless VOIP
Convenience and other benefits of wireless networking, such as mobility, make it almost indispensable for company communications nowadays, and this will only become even more so in the future. Proper setup or installation of the network for reliability and security at a cost that fits your budget is vital!
Reliability and service are as important as the equipment! Advanced Communications Services has built a reputation for commitment to our customers. Our technicians are available for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Testimonials from some of the many satisfied ACS customers may be seen here. We utilize the finest and latest technology for Orlando Wi-Fi Wireless setup and Installation.
Not only that, Advanced Communications Services of Orlando, Florida, is your complete communications expert and adviser:
- We handle data and other cabling of all types, business phone systems, complete customized security camera systems, and access control.
- Our technicians are renowned for both their knowledge and reliability.
- We install all types of communications systems, wireless or wired.
- Advanced Communications Systems has decades of experience with these systems. We guarantee our work and service, and all technicians are certified to the highest industry standards.
We don’t mind that middle-of-the-night call. To us, it’s part of the job, maybe the most important part. When you call, we come running.